Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy Birthday Mr F!


Yes, its Gordon's birthday. He is one of those unfortunate chaps whose birthdays are somewhat obscured by the Festive period so I think its only fair that I sing and dance about it here on the blog, no doubt a few bloated merry-makers are still wandering past here during the break! So raise a glass with me to our good chum Mr Fraser! Happy Birthday matey, have a good year! (I'll dig out a poster I did a few years ago for Gordon's birthday and post it here next week!)

Not done a lot of work over the last week, just enjoyed sitting on my large arse and spending time at home with the family. Here are the most recent daily comic strips, if you've been subscribing you will have noticed their abscence from your inbox. I've just given it a short festive rest - normal service will resume next week. If you haven't already subscribed then shame on you!

Niel






5 comments:

Gordon Fraser said...

Thanks Mr B!!

(If you don't get me my full size and fully operational X-Wing I'm gonna have to kill YA!)

Niel Bushnell said...

Looks like I'm doomed to disappoint you then! Sorry!

Have a good one squire!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Gordon's Alive !!!? Have a Happy Birthday,as a special treat I've put some tracks on the tank for you,I'll try and get a pic renderered later this week for you !!

Niel Bushnell said...

Thanks Mr G, thats even better than a full sized X- Wing!

natural attrill said...

REALLY late Happy Birthday Goth, only just read this blog, kept going to the old one and thinking it wasnt updated, silly me. Anyway, hope you are much wiser now that you are old!!
Penny.
x